Will Google let me post again??? If you do, Google, I shall love you again- just a bit. You have been so bad to me lately, - cutting off my utube access. Utube, my drug of choice for the late lonely evenings. How could you do that?
~And we were such great lovers. I even loaded your Chrome into my private cyber garden. But you discovered I still played around with Internet Explorer, and you betrayed me and took away my utube playlists. Such was your terrible possessiveness. You had no heart, Google. And Chrome was your devil in disquise.
Google, previously we were so close. I went almost everywhere with you but to my URL's. But so jealous you were of Internet Explorer- a lightweight in comparison with your talents in many areas. But-you could not settle for being First but not Only. So I wept and swore and slammed around and begged you to let me back in. I even posted unspeakable public screeches at you. But you turned your back and said not a word. Google. Heartless. You never even noticed. I was bereft and angry.
So I went to Costco Concierge, and they helped perform the separation. Together we worked and threw you out- or at least Google Chrome out. But you would not let me be even then. You harassed me every chance you got. You insisted on calling me SoCalJudy. I hated that Google. So unromantic.
I wept and cursed and wrung my hands. I wished you burning in a caldron of bits and bytes. I thought of setting aflame your code. But Google, if this publishes, I shall again reach out with a welcoming head- but not yet my heart- and visit you at your places in the cloud. Oh that we may become at least distant friends again. I await the results of this encounter. May the force be with me.
Looks like it worked.
ReplyDeleteWell, as you can see, it has been a while. I am on the phone, but I am encouraged. I shall be back on my. Outdated computer with more takes to tell. Bays con Dios mis amigos!
ReplyDelete