You know, this looks so much like where I lived in Whatcom, County, WA for ten years I did a DOUBLE-TAKE when i saw the pic! Just discovered your blog, love it, joined it, and hope you don't mind my having put it on my own as a "Blogs I Follow!" Have a bit of a difficult time with the letters to post comments (traumatic brain injury) but otherwise what a gem to have discovered you again after Molly, thanks to Ms. A that Sarcastic Granny we so adore! 1SkatrPie, Chana
Glad to have you !! Will open your email! had no idea you were a MOD!! Just so happy to have you - and appreciate you putting me on your list too. I haven't done much with this since my husband died, but am getting back to it now. I am looking forward to reading/viewing your blog!! (((hugs and horks))) skater pie!! I remember you well! I was Char or Charb!!
These photos were taken outside a Wal- Mart in Santee Ca- from the parking lot! I make bird houses too- should post some on my blog. They are primitive and I make them so friends and family can paint them!
I send my best of hopes and dreams to you, fellow Molly fan!! Hork hork again!!! judy
Oh, Judy! NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! When Ms. A described your beautiful blog my non-existent memory eluded me but now, seeing your picture I AM REJOICING! Also, do you know that we both chose the exact same background for our blogs? Yup, the guinea pigs wanted me to tell you what good taste you have. Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, Char. I admire your grit and determination as I cannot comprehend how strong you must be starting over with such gracce and determination. Many look forward to reading more, so please allow Ms. A (my mentor in all things BLOG) to help you any way you need, she knows what she is doing (so at least one of us does!) not to mention your writing is so down-to-earth and I find myself really really wanting to get to know you better through your posts. Right now I am unable to download pics to my blog but sure got YOU on there! And this week am about to meet my first MOD: SQUEEEEEEEE, jOYFUL JERRI WHO HAD endured open heart surgery alone had it not been for her MOD friends! I am so excited to be getting to know my MODs one on one and enjoy a ripening of friendships begun when an ordinary owl named Molly moved into an owl box in San Marcos, California! love, 1SkatrPie!
You know, this looks so much like where I lived in Whatcom, County, WA for ten years I did a DOUBLE-TAKE when i saw the pic! Just discovered your blog, love it, joined it, and hope you don't mind my having put it on my own as a "Blogs I Follow!" Have a bit of a difficult time with the letters to post comments (traumatic brain injury) but otherwise what a gem to have discovered you again after Molly, thanks to Ms. A that Sarcastic Granny we so adore!
ReplyDelete1SkatrPie, Chana
Glad to have you !! Will open your email! had no idea you were a MOD!! Just so happy to have you - and appreciate you putting me on your list too. I haven't done much with this since my husband died, but am getting back to it now. I am looking forward to reading/viewing your blog!! (((hugs and horks))) skater pie!! I remember you well! I was Char or Charb!!
DeleteThese photos were taken outside a Wal- Mart in Santee Ca- from the parking lot! I make bird houses too- should post some on my blog. They are primitive and I make them so friends and family can paint them!
I send my best of hopes and dreams to you, fellow Molly fan!! Hork hork again!!! judy
Oh, Judy! NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! When Ms. A described your beautiful blog my non-existent memory eluded me but now, seeing your picture I AM REJOICING! Also, do you know that we both chose the exact same background for our blogs? Yup, the guinea pigs wanted me to tell you what good taste you have. Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, Char. I admire your grit and determination as I cannot comprehend how strong you must be starting over with such gracce and determination. Many look forward to reading more, so please allow Ms. A (my mentor in all things BLOG) to help you any way you need, she knows what she is doing (so at least one of us does!) not to mention your writing is so down-to-earth and I find myself really really wanting to get to know you better through your posts. Right now I am unable to download pics to my blog but sure got YOU on there! And this week am about to meet my first MOD: SQUEEEEEEEE, jOYFUL JERRI WHO HAD endured open heart surgery alone had it not been for her MOD friends! I am so excited to be getting to know my MODs one on one and enjoy a ripening of friendships begun when an ordinary owl named Molly moved into an owl box in San Marcos, California!
Deletelove,
1SkatrPie!
Looks like a great location for an Owl Box! Have you seen any around?
ReplyDelete